Westfield Carindale Business Hours
Westfield Carindale is a large shopping centre in Queensland located in the suburb of Carindale, east of Brisbane. The centre is the eleventh-largest shopping centre in Australia. The centre contains over 450 specialty stores and almost 6,000 car parking spaces. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Westfield Carindale, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Westfield Carindale hours of operation that includes Westfield Carindale opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Westfield Carindale Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon-Tue-Wed-Fri: 9:00 am–5:30 pm and Thu: 9:00 am–9:00 pm. The business center is open Mon-Tue-Wed-Fri: 9:00 am–5:30 pm and Thu: 9:00 am–9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: 10:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: 10:00 am–5:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Westfield Carindale is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Westfield Carindale’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Westfield Carindale Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
Westfield Carindale Holiday Hours
The Westfield Carindale website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Labour Day
Westfield Carindale the centre will be closed this Labour Day, Monday 5 October. The Glasshouse will be open all day.
Westfield Carindale Special Event Hours
Westfield Carindale company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
My First Christmas photography:
To celebrate their first Christmas, your little one will receive an exclusive gift including an I Heart Carindale bib, personalised bauble and more.
Contacting Westfield Carindale to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Westfield Carindale customer support by calling (07) 3120 5400 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1151 Creek Rd, Carindale QLD 4152 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Westfield Carindale.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : EMPORIUM MELBOURNE HOURS
Westfield Carindale Reviews
Submit your review
This is a worry. Recently there was a jewellery heist at 3am, involving 2 shops, which was very violent. Apparently security were caught napping and then were chased with an axe. Somehow they managed to keep it out of the media. Only this week did they think to install touch-free ticket dispensers for parking. They should make it free as there are so many fewer commuters, staff & customers using the parking. Proof that it really is just a revenue raiser:(
It's big. It's got stuff. Must check it out. Feels more relaxed than Garden city or Chermside. Edit - for 5 stars would be great to see more indoor nature space, lots of greens and flowers! It'll turn the shopping centre into an attraction!