Ticketek Business Hours
Ticketek is an Australian event ticketing company. Founded in 1979, the company is owned by TEG Pty Ltd with its headquarters in Sydney and operates ticketing operations for entertainment and sporting events in Australia and New Zealand. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Ticketek, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Ticketek hours of operation.
Ticketek Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, local time. The business center is open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and Sunday: Closed, local time. The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Ticketek is closed for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Ticketek’s Customer service are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Ticketek Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
Ticketek Holiday Hours
The Ticketek website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Note: Please note the Agency working hours may vary public holiday and different Agencies are different working hours.
Ticketek Special Event Hours
Ticketek company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Ticketek to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Ticketek customer support by calling 132 849 number directly. If you need assistance and support services, you will need to call 131 931.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Ticketek customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Ticketek, 225 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Ticketek .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Qantas Business Hours
Submit your review
I have a unresolved voucher problem going, now in third week. TERRIBLE service. You cant contact this company. Their robots take over. Their software stole my vouchers and i have to fight to get it back.