Seek Business Hours
Seek Limited and its subsidiary companies, known as the Seek Group, focus on facilitating the matching between jobseekers and employment opportunities and helping hirers find candidates for advertised. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Seek, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Seek hours of operation that includes Seek opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Seek Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Seek is open for business.
What time does Seek Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
Seek Holiday Hours
The Seek website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. For more information to visit on official website.
Seek Special Event Hours
Seek company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Seek to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Seek customer support by calling 1300 658 700 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Seek customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Level 6, 541 St Kilda Road Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Seek.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : EastLink Business Hours
Submit your review