Queen Victoria Market Business Hours
The Queen Victoria Market is a major landmark in Melbourne, Australia, and at around seven hectares is the largest open air market in the Southern Hemisphere. The Queen Victoria Market is the largest and most intact surviving 19th century market in the city. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Queen Victoria Market, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Queen Victoria Market hours of operation that includes Queen Victoria Market opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Queen Victoria Market Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon-Tue-Wed: Closed and Thu-Fri: 6:00 am–3:00 pm. The business center is open Mon-Tue-Wed: Closed and Thu-Fri: 6:00 am–3:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 6:00 am–4:00 pm and Sun: 9:00 am–4:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat: 6:00 am–4:00 pm and Sun: 9:00 am–4:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Queen Victoria Market is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Queen Victoria Market’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Queen Victoria Market Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Thursday||6:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Friday||6:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Saturday||6:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
Queen Victoria Market Holiday Hours
The Queen Victoria Market website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Easter Sunday
Queen Victoria Market Special Event Hours
Queen Victoria Market company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
The market is both a public space and a place of business and permits help us control who is on site to ensure trader and customer experience is not impacted.
Contacting Queen Victoria Market to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Queen Victoria Market customer support by calling (03) 9320 5822 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Corner of Elizabeth & Victoria Streets, Melbourne 3000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
- Website Queen Victoria Market
- Queen Victoria Market Facebook Page
- Queen Victoria Market Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Queen Victoria Market.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : HIGHPOINT HOURS
Queen Victoria Market Reviews
Submit your review
Always love this market. It is a real treasure and a great place to hunt for your bargains. Usually multiple places which have similar items, so make sure you check them out before you buy. I have a habit of going around, scoping out which.