Qantas Business Hours
Qantas Airways is the flag carrier of Australia and its largest airline by fleet size, international flights and international destinations. Qantas is located at Mascot, NSW, Sydney, Australia. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Qantas, you can reach out by email, Live chat, phone, through social media or traditional mail. You can also contact the corporate team or the customer service team at your local airport. Today, we will discuss about Qantas hours of operation.
Qantas Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The local customer service department is open 24 hours and 7 days a week. The regular business hours are associated with the flights at your local airport. You can contact your local airport or the customer service department for additional details.
- Weekends: The local customer service department is open 24 hours and 7 days a week. You will notice the ticket counter is open prior to the first flight of the day and closes after the final flight of the day at a particular airport.
- Flight booking support : Qantas’s flight booking teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Qantas Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Tuesday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Wednesday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Thursday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Friday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Saturday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Sunday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
Qantas Holiday Hours
The Qantas Airways is not closed for the holidays.
Qantas Special Event Hours
There is no mention of special events on the official website. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Qantas to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Qantas customer support by calling 13 13 13 number directly. You can call Qantas customer care at the phone number 022 6111 1818 from abroad. You can contact Qantas bookings at 022 6111 1818. You can also contact the corporate headquarters at (02) 9691 3636, Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm, Local Time.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Qantas customer service department, you will need to use the customer feedback form. After you send your email, The customer service department will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Qantas Airways, 10 Bourke Rd, Mascot, NSW, Sydney Airport – 2020, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can also connect with the Qantas customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours. if you can’t receive a reply, you will need to reach out to the customer service department by phone number.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Qantas .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Jetstar Hours of Operations
Submit your review
Good services and user friendly service.