Paypal Business Hours
Paypal is the second largest online company in Australia. It operates online payment service to the public. Paypal’s services includes Online money transfer. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Paypal, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Paypal hours of operation.
Paypal Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 6:00 am – 5:00 pm, local time. The business center is open daily from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm, local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm and Sunday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, local time. The business center is on Saturday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm and Sunday: 8:00 am – 7:00 p.m. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Paypal is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Paypal’s faults and technical service are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Paypal Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
Paypal Holiday Hours
The Paypal website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Company-Designated Holiday
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Paypal Special Event Hours
Paypal company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Paypal to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Paypal customer support by calling 1800 073 263 number directly. If you need assistance with Business services, you will need to call 1800 729 725. Mobile customers will need to call 1800 054 378. If you need to reach the Paypal International support, call 402-935-2050.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Paypal customer service department, you will need to use this email info@PayPal.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Paypal, 1 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Paypal .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Qantas Business Hours
Submit your review
I have been having problems with the fact that I have been asking for a transaction statement and I say I will pay as long as they send me a transaction statement they supposedly have their own collection department and turned it over to them and I a little bit of problems with emails compromised and I think that has something to do with it but it don't help a transaction statement PayPal referring from November 2018 a 2019 January 2019 I was when I first started or my my bad it was actually March 2019 when I started asking for the statements they said they would send them to me in the mail then they said that they don't send them in the mail then they said that they would email them to me and I told him to have my account on lock because I have to pay this standing balance of $113 which I can prove that there was money in the account but for some ungodly reason I can't get PayPal to send me a statement basically PayPal carries themself as a big good business for money basically as a bank would that's exactly what they carry their self ass because to open account do you have to have a bank account so therefore they should give you bank statements of their own especially if they want me to pay some things that I know for a fact that the money was in the account several times and I sat and thought about the situation I was turned down for PayPal credit mutuel up several times and I don't understand how they credited me $50 and I had my significant other at the time as a second dairy person but for some ungodly reason he didn't want to use that he wanted to use Google pay and he was the one who actually listening money back and forth that PayPal account begley was empty at any time if it was empty it was empty for a week the most any other time it had a couple hundred dollars in it for about a year-and-a-half straight that PayPal account was with the money that was tooken in and out of the account and they want me to pay and I say send me PayPal transaction statement and I still haven't received it and it is 2020 that is ridiculous somebody give me a comment on how to use or deal with this situation how to get the transaction statements for any account that is on hold lock for the apparent reason a collection agency is owed money
Pathetic service and the 'new' web site is horribly broken. Can't do basic edits to email addresses or update the business information which would resolve the limitations which appeared out of the blue.