Emirates Business Hours
Emirates (airline), the world’s fourth-largest airline by scheduled revenue passenger-kilometers flown and number of international passengers carried was founded in 1985 by the royal family of Dubai. It is the greatest airline in the Middle East, working over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 150 cities in 80 countries across six continents. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Emirates, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Emirates hours of operation that includes Emirates opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Emirates Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Emirates is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Emirates‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Emirates Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Emirates Holiday Hours
The Emirates website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Emirates Special Event Hours
Emirates company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Celebrate the Festival of Lights in our lounges:
Enjoy special savoury snacks, from dal kachori and mini Punjabi samosas, to biryani rice and chicken curry with sweet potatoes at our lounges in Dubai.
Contacting Emirates to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Emirates customer support by calling +61 1300 303 777 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Emirates.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : HSBC BANK HOURS
Submit your review
I have never had a problem with them. They have always been professional, friendly and reasonable. You know the true value of good service when things don't go smoothly and you need to make phonecalls.