DOT Business Hours
The Department of Transport is a department of the Government of Western Australia that is responsible for implementing the state’s vehicle licensing, maritime safety, taxi, ports, transport policies. It was formed on 1 July 2009. It is one of three agencies reporting to the same Director General. If you want to connect with the customer service department of DOT, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about DOT hours of operation that includes DOT opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
DOT Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:15 am–4:30 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:15 am–4:30 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: Closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, DOT is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : DOT’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does DOT Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:15 am||4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:15 am||4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:15 am||4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:15 am||4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:15 am||4:30 pm|
DOT Holiday Hours
The DOT website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Canberra Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Australia Public Holidays 2019. West Australia and Northern Territory have a part-day public holiday for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve from 7 pm to 12 midnight. — Easter Tuesday is a restricted public holiday in Tasmania.
DOT Special Event Hours
DOT company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting DOT to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach DOT customer support by calling 13 11 56 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarter here: 65 Boas Avenue, Joondalup 6027 Western Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for DOT.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : UNIMELB LIBRARY HOURS
Submit your review
dot Comme always has a fantastic curation, Otto and Sarah are pretty cool too!