Dick Smith Australia hours

Dick Smith Hours

opening, closing & holiday hours

Phone Number : 1300003425

Email : info@dicksmith.com.au

Website : https://www.dicksmith.com.au/

Dick Smith Australia
Average rating:  
 1 reviews
by Sebastian West on Dick Smith Australia

Nice support,,

Dick Smith Business Hours

Dick Smith Holdings Limited was an Australian series of retail shops that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The company was established in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and possessed by him and his wife until they sold 60 percent to Woolworths Limited in 1980, the remaining 40 percent two decades later. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Dick Smith, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Dick Smith hours of operation that includes Dick Smith opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.

Dick Smith Regular Business Hours

  • Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon-Tue-Wed-Fri: 10:00 am–7:00 pm and Thu: 10:00 am–9:00 pm. The business center is open Mon-Tue-Wed-Fri: 10:00 am–7:00 pm and Thu: 10:00 am–9:00 pm.
  • Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am–6:00 pm and Sun: 10:00 am–6:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat: 9:00 am–6:00 pm and Sun: 10:00 am–6:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Dick Smith is open for business.
  • Faults & technical support : Dick Smiths faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.

What time does Dick Smith Australia open and close?

Store hours today Opening Hours Closing Hours
Monday 10:00 am 7:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am 9:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am 6:00 pm

Dick Smith Holiday Hours

The Dick Smith website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.

  • Christmas day
  • New year’s day

Dick Smith Special Event Hours

Dick Smith company holds special events from  time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.

Contacting Dick Smith to Verify Business Hours

  • Phone Number: You can reach Dick Smith customer support by calling 1300 003 425 number directly.
  • Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email info@dicksmith.com.au After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
  • Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Shopping Ctr, Shp 209 1 Bay Street, Broadway, NSW 2007 Australia
  • Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours

Resource Links

Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Dick Smith.

Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Also Read : BOOST MOBILE HOURS

Dick Smith Reviews

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

Dick Smith Australia
Average rating:  
 1 reviews
by Sebastian West on Dick Smith Australia

Nice support,,