Coles Business Hours
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd, trading as Coles, is an Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain, headquartered in Melbourne as part of the Coles Group. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Coles, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Coles hours of operation that includes Coles opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Coles Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:30 am-6:00 pm. The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:30 am-6:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm and Sunday: Closed. The business center is open on Saturday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm and Sunday: Closed In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Coles is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Coles’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Coles Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||4:30 pm|
Coles Holiday Hours
The Coles website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
Shops will be closed on Christmas Day as it’s a restricted trading day, so sadly this means no last minute grocery of booze runs to Coles.
Independent shops must wait until 1 pm to trade on Anzac Day, unless they are predominately food and grocery stores, in which case they are permitted to open. Unless exempted, all other retail store types will be closed all day on Anzac Day, including supermarkets on the Gold Coast.
Coles Special Event Hours
Coles company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Coles to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Coles customer support by calling 1800 061 562 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Coles customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: PO Box 480 Glen Iris VIC 3146 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Coles.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Woolworths Hours
Submit your review
New refurbishment good to shop now