Centrelink Business Hours
The Centrelink Master Program, or more commonly known as Centrelink, is a Department of Human Services master program of the Australian Government.that provide delivers payments and services for retirees, the unemployed, families, carers, parents, people with disabilities, Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Centrelink, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Centrelink hours of operation.
Centrelink Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, local time. The business center is open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Closed on saturday to Sunday. The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Centrelink is closed for business.
- Faults & service support : Centrelink’s faults and technical teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Centrelink Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
Centrelink Holiday Hours
The Centrelink website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Christmas Day
Centrelink Special Event Hours
Centrelink company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Centrelink to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Centrelink customer support by calling 1800 132 468 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Centrelink customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Centrelink and Medicare, DHS Complaints and Feedback, Reply Paid 7800, Canberra BC ACT 2610
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Centrelink .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Whirlpool Business Hours
Submit your review
They give me money so that's good