Canon Business Hours
Canon is the largest optical products company in Australia. It operates wholesale and retail services both directly to the public and to other companies. Canon’s services includes imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Canon, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Canon hours of operation.
Canon Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, local time. The business center is open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday and Sunday: Closed. The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Canon is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Canon’s faults and technical teams are open working hours.
What time does Canon Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
Canon Holiday Hours
The Canon website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Christmas Day
Canon Special Event Hours
Canon company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Canon to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Canon customer support by calling 13 13 83 number directly. If you need assistance with Business services, you will need to call 13 13 83. Contact for warranty claim Canon calling this number 1300 799 604.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Canon customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Canon, A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Canon.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Amaysim Business Hours
Submit your review
Purchased a Camera, USB input does not work now. $500 to replace it and 2 months to fix it.