BankSA Business Hours
BankSA, formerly known as The Bank of South Australia, the State Bank of South Australia and the Savings Bank of South Australia is the largest bank in South Australia. In 2008 it became part of the Westpac Banking Group. It has been the principal partner of the Adelaide Fringe since 2005. If you want to connect with the customer service department of BankSA, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about BankSA hours of operation that includes BankSA opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
BankSA Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:30 am–7:30 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:30 am–7:30 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 7:30 am–7:30 pm and Sun: closed. The business center is on open Sat: 7:30 am–7:30 pm and Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, BankSA is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : BankSA‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does BankSA Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am||7:30 pm|
|Saturday||7:30 am||7:30 pm|
BankSA Holiday Hours
The BankSA website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- Labor Day
- Public Holiday
BankSA Special Event Hours
BankSA company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Our partnerships encompass sporting, cultural, industry and lifestyle entities that make Adelaide and South Australia a great place to live, work and do business.
Contacting BankSA to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach BankSA customer support by calling +61 131376 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 97 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for BankSA.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : CLUBTELCO HOURS
Submit your review
Difficult to deal with, high fees, minimal benefit. Typical Big 4 bank...
fantastic team group !!!!