Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Business Hours
The Australian Taxation Office has its roots in the Land Tax Act 1910, when a Commissioner of Land Taxation was appointed to administer the legislation and an office under the direction of the Commissioner was created as a branch of Treasury. This office has had several names during its history including Federal Taxation Office, Commonwealth Taxation Office and now the Australian Taxation Office. If you want to connect with the customer service department of ATO, You can reach out by phone, live chat, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about ATO hours of operation.
ATO Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department of Individual enquiries is open Monday–Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, local time. Business and Non-profit organisations enquiries is open 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday–Friday, local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is a limited service only for myGov/myTax enquiries will operate 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Saturday and Sunday Closed. The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, ATO is closed for business.
What time does ATO Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:000 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Holiday Hours
The ATO website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
ATO Special Event Hours
ATO company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting ATO to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach ATO customer support by calling 13 28 61 number directly. If you need assistance from abroad, you will need to call +61 3 9268 8332.
- .Email Contact: When you send an email to the ATO customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Australian Capital Territory 2601, Canberra, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Optus Hours of Operations
Submit your review